Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shame OUT: House : Government Shutdown in 8 days

Stupid #$#@*Q syndicators think content protection works!

Real Image HERE:
And I bet the strip authors would PREFER their work to be shown and distributed: thanks to sixchix .


Hey. I've said it BEFORE...  We're about to go into YET ANOTHER Republican ENGINEERED Government shut-down alert.

THIS IS THE THIRD time this year.

AND I REPEAT.   ANYONE who thinks that our current political situation is SANE, is actually insane (that's called a Catch-22--Heh Heh)

We Are in a case of class warfare, and I am ready for the Republicans to be SLAUGHTERED in 2012.
.
We need (despite my qualms about the President), to RELECT him, and SWEEP in FILIBUSTER proof majorities in the HOUSE and Senate.

Then we need to:
* ENACT NEW financial reforms.
* Tax the wealthy that do NOT CURRENTLY pay ANY US taxes.
* Enact a REAL JOBS program, similar to the Works Project Administration.




9  8 7 days and counting. AND if we're lucky, the PRESIDENT will NOT bow down to the demands of the Tea-Party and Republican idiots. (I promised not to use the choice phrase I previously did because I was told it is a REALLY BAD bad phrase.*but I haven't deleted it previously if you are REALLY interested!!!..!) cheers
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
See my other blog: http://sos-newdeal.blogspot.com

No comments: