Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prediction: Iran Will Fall July 15th: Your Guess?

Hey. It's my blog, and I'll prognosticate if I want to... (repeat 3 times)

OK. Today (Wednesday, June 24th, one and a half (almost 2 weeks) after the "so-called" election was held.
Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said that the June 12 election of hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would not be reversed. It was (also) accompanied by a vow that the nation's rulers would never yield to demands from the streets.
So. Since the "Supreme Leader" Ayatollah has stepped out THIS far on the ledge, then I think that it is quite telling to start a ledge pool.

Date and time of the crash of the Revolutionary Republic of IRAN:
Leave a comment with YOUR date and time of the fall!:

Note/warning: I have a previous history of correctly predicting long term trends and outcomes.
search the archives for my background.


I swear that this post is absolutely non-satirical, however, looking at the labels for this post, I would swear it was from the 2008 (or even the 2000 STOLEN) US elections. What Irony!


No comments: